BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

T-Shirt Winners

Posted: Sep 27 2009 11:03 AM

Hello,

I'm busy getting the next newsletter ready, but wanted to post the winners for the T-shirts. I'm referring to the contest to guess the "Perfect Penny Value" for snipes. It takes graphs and charts to explain it, so we need a few more days.

As expected, almost no one guessed. There are only two values. Out of thousands, only one person guessed the one true awesome value and four people guessed the other value.

So why all the winners, you ask? Well, we just picked the closest 100 people. Wouldn't you feel gypped if you missed it by a penny? (Actually, the difference in win rates for adjacent penny values is significant, but you know what I mean. This will all be explained later.)

Congratulations to the following eBay UserId's! (listed alphabetically)

2004aggXXX

3rplaXXX

555waXXX

abtXXX

acudoctXXX

tigXXX

aguilXXX

fl_aislestXXX

alcazaXXX

alex-pXXX

aaaXXX

buyriteXXX

brenovaXXX

mtnbiXXX

9992842XXX

trXXX

bobpeXXX

stitchniche1XXX

sell2mesXXX

cabaretvXXX

nonbiddingpaXXX

callheXXX

cbcXXX

whoneXXX

ceciXXX

chanel5maXXX

chefconnieXXX

clarioXXX

craigXXX

danenzmXXX

rob8XXX

dwkXXX

fastragXXX

dkvalXXX

dtb1XXX

dvanhooXXX

eco-climXXX

edsXXX

ejbenvenXXX

buckeye_nXXX

elriclacXXX

firegal55alXXX

summerfallwintersprXXX

gregschelXXX

hbXXX

hitXXX

salineriverartifacts1XXX

jackie091XXX

jacksintXXX

jaynpnuXXX

joshvXXX

jgewartowXXX

jrsbar21XXX

topfenceXXX

3703jerXXX

icreeklumXXX

korgiloXXX

lXXX

texasnXXX

laggerXXX

lionel-XXX

mark244XXX

x012XXX

kingarthur_tXXX

14nthehXXX

mike_XXX

mjbyrnes4XXX

kelle_scooXXX

thedudXXX

safe_stamXXX

ill_handleXXX

member9385XXX

alf_XXX

john_friggin_waynXXX

vschoruXXX

pilbara-XXX

agirlplumbXXX

polkadot_platyXXX

neon.nooXXX

liketobroXXX

piedmont_caXXX

ryden50XXX

samXXX

dwXXX

automan321.XXX

shezza1XXX

skXXX

sportsblanketsonlXXX

littleXXX

stargazerXXX

cXXX

queen-fredXXX

westie-builXXX

tony59XXX

tryjeXXX

tsXXX

1tradXXX

wsmitXXX

shopzillXXX

Posted Sep 27 2009 11:03 am by Gu***st

So everyone on this list gets a shirt?

Posted Sep 29 2009 08:20 am by Gu***st

So everyone on this list gets a shirt?

Yeppers.... you should see a link (I just added) in your home page.

Posted Sep 29 2009 07:01 pm by Gu***st

Got my T-shirt. Love it! :rolleyes:

Posted Oct 06 2009 01:22 pm by Gu***st

Received my t-shirt yesterday, but the Postman made me pay .99 cents. Said there was not enough postage on the parcel. Oh well, I gues a buck for a t-shirt is not a bad deal! :blink:

Posted Oct 08 2009 02:59 pm by Gu***st

We apologize for the insufficient postage. The post office quoted us a price that was supposed to cover it. Can you tell me what state you are in? That will help us prevent the problem in the future.

Posted Oct 08 2009 08:26 pm by Gu***st

Postage issue was in Florida.

Posted Oct 10 2009 02:08 pm by Gu***st

Let me know what your BidSlammer user id is and I will add a couple of bucks for your trouble. Thanks for the information.

Posted Oct 10 2009 08:57 pm by Gu***st

Thanks for the offer, but I would prefer not to post my user ID to the public. The service that you site provides has allowed me to secure items on ebay that I otherwise would not have been able to buy, or would have had to pay much more for them thru traditional bidding. It has saved me alot more than the .99 cent postage issue on the t-shirt. Thanks again for your service!

Posted Oct 12 2009 03:29 pm by Gu***st

Awaiting for "the number".

Thanks for your great service.

Love the t shirt, I guess you will have more customers soon, I have been asked about it several times....

Thanks again.

[quote name='JaySlammer' post='347' date='Sep 27 2009, 10:03 AM']Hello,

I'm busy getting the next newsletter ready, but wanted to post the winners for the T-shirts. I'm referring to the contest to guess the "Perfect Penny Value" for snipes. It takes graphs and charts to explain it, so we need a few more days.

As expected, almost no one guessed. There are only two values. Out of thousands, only one person guessed the one true awesome value and four people guessed the other value.

So why all the winners, you ask? Well, we just picked the closest 100 people. Wouldn't you feel gypped if you missed it by a penny? (Actually, the difference in win rates for adjacent penny values is significant, but you know what I mean. This will all be explained later.)

Congratulations to the following eBay UserId's! (listed alphabetically)

Posted Oct 15 2009 08:20 am by Gu***st

Hi Thanks for the Tshirt, Came as a complete surprise when Post Girl brought me a parcel as I had not seen the winners list.. Pens are very useful.

Keep up the good work..

Posted Oct 22 2009 02:11 am by Gu***st

So, what are the best cents amounts?

Posted Oct 24 2009 08:50 pm by Gu***st

The amount was supposed to revealed in a blog article, but we discovered that we needed to do a little more research on our data to cover all the bases. Look for an article coming soon.

Posted Oct 27 2009 07:28 pm by Gu***st

Finally got this posted. I think you will find it interesting to say the least ...

Perfect Penny newsletter article

Posted Oct 28 2009 10:27 am by Gu***st

My name was on the winner's list, but I was not notified and I did not receive a t-shirt.

Posted Nov 05 2009 05:44 pm by Gu***st

jrsbar,

There should have been a message posted on your home page. If not, send JaySlammer a pm by clicking here. Put T-shirt in the subject and tell him you haven't received your shirt yet. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Posted Nov 05 2009 07:37 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map