BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

A "Perfect Penny" Value for Sniping

Posted: Oct 28 2009 11:43 AM

Hello,

I'm happy to announce the "perfect penny" article that I promised *ahem* one month ago is posted. This took a while because ... well, it's weird. You will see what I mean when you read it.

Everyone wants to know, so how many people guessed the right answer? The answer is, NOBODY guessed. Not even me. Out of over 700 people guessing, can you believe not one person guessed. I mean, the odds are that 7 people should guess it (1 out of 100) regardless of what the number is!! So go figure. Like I said, it's weird.

I want you to know this article is just another free thing we offer you because we are truly passionate about what we do. We want to show you that when we do something, we do it with intensity. We are not going to hire some non-expert to post a bunch of crap for us in our blog. That has no value for anyone. By blogging and keeping a forum, we are keeping our business totally transparent, every success and mistake we make is public and we don't censor our forums. We want you to believe and trust in the whole package, not just the sniper program.

Anyway thanks for reading, I'm glad to report I have analyzed this data backwards, forwards, upside down, and it chekcs out. Sit back, grab a cup of java and get ready to learn something new. If you have questions or comments, that's what the forum is for, so fire away...

Perfect Penny article:

http://blog.bidslammer.com/2009/10/bidslam...ue-for-sniping/

Posted Oct 28 2009 11:43 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map