BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Current Price Not Displaying (eBay Motors)

Posted: Oct 31 2009 01:39 AM

Have a snipe placed on #120485142570. Current bid is $1,125. On Bidslammer, current bid is showing as $0. Is this an issue? Also doesn't have High Bidder information. Why won't it parse correctly? Will this affect my snipe.

Overall, I'm *generally* happy with baloney. Been using it for years. I have missed snipes before, too many imho, but I understand it happens.

-Nick.

Posted Oct 31 2009 01:39 am by Gu***st

Hello,

That information will not affect your snipe. It is there only to display helpful information and is not related to the sniping process. We parse the eBay page to gather that information. Every time eBay makes a change we have to adjust our programming. There must be a change on the motors items as I don't see a problem on regular items. Thanks for the info - we'll look into the problem. Again, your snipe will go through regardless of the information displayed regarding current bid and high bidder.

Some time ago eBay starting hiding the identities of all bidders. The high bidder will only show up after the auction has ended and then only if you are the high bidder. We should probably just remove that field.

Posted Oct 31 2009 03:13 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map