BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bidslammer didn't snipe.

Posted: Nov 09 2009 09:51 PM

: ( :( :(

I just lost an auction that ended with no bids because bidslammer didn't send a snipe.

ebay item #380174115248.

I have put another snipe on the relisted item but it doesn't end for days now.

Not good!

Posted Nov 09 2009 09:51 pm by Gu***st

omegamorningstar,

We did a database upgrade today to increase our server capacity and found an expected problem. The problem has been resolved and snipes are executing properly.

Posted Nov 09 2009 11:21 pm by Gu***st

omegamorningstar,

We did a database upgrade today to increase our server capacity and found an expected problem. The problem has been resolved and snipes are executing properly.

Same happened to me...got home 12 min after bid ended and on ebay item #160388196604 there was no bid placed for me on this day...only my original bid was seen on review?????

Thanks...

Posted Dec 24 2009 10:03 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Your bid was not high enough to win. At he time the snipe was placed the current bid was at 71.00. Your bid would need to be at least 72.00 (71.00 plus the minimum bid increment of 1.00) to be accepted.

Many people assume that their bid was not placed if they do not see it in the bid history, but that is not the case. eBay will not accept a bid that is too low, therefore it will not show up in the history. In fact, a bid that is rejected for any reason - bid increment not met, auction ended early, reserve not met, seller doesn't ship to your country, paypal account not linked to eBay account, many others - will never show up in the bid history.

Posted Dec 24 2009 11:51 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map