BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

foreign currency on my page

Posted: Nov 12 2009 06:42 PM

I have 2 items that I'd like to set up snipes for. The items on ebay are listed in Euro but on my bidslammer page it says their currency is in US dollars. I don't know how high my bid should be. Please could you clarify.

Thanks.

Posted Nov 12 2009 06:42 pm by Gu***st

eBay requires all users to place bids in the currency of the item that you are bidding on. If the auction is in euros, your bid amount will be placed in euros. Here's an example:

You place a bid for $20 on Bidslammer for an auction that is in a euro currency. If you win that item, you will end up paying the equivalency of 20 euros, which amounts to $29.84 in US dollars at the current exchange rate.

If you need help determining how much an item will cost in a different currency, a quick google search for "currency converter" will get the information you need.

Posted Nov 12 2009 10:21 pm by Gu***st

Thanks for the reply. My confusion was just that the currency column on my page says US next to these auctions but I know the auctions are in Euro. I guess I just ignore that column and bid the amount I want to pay in Euro. Thanks for the clarification.

Posted Nov 13 2009 11:13 am by Gu***st

Glad to help. Foreign currency auctions can get a bit confusing.

Posted Nov 13 2009 05:18 pm by Gu***st

I have fixed this problem for the future. Thanks.

Posted Nov 13 2009 05:19 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map