BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Cna't add snipes

Posted: Nov 13 2009 03:35 PM

All of a sudden, I can't add any new snipes. No error message given.

Posted Nov 13 2009 03:35 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

Reply with your BidSslammer user id and I will check on your account.

Posted Nov 13 2009 05:16 pm by Gu***st

Same thing just happened to me!!

Tony

Posted Nov 13 2009 08:32 pm by Gu***st

Tony,

Please clear your web browsers cache and cookies, then log back in and try again. I logged in to your account and was able to place a snipe - look for item #25053026250. Don't worry, it's not a Ferrari, just a ten cent item that you won't win.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Posted Nov 13 2009 09:44 pm by Gu***st

No worries I bet these are foreign currency items. Please post or PM the item numbers, at least one or two that you cannot add, or give it to us in the helpdesk. I will watch for your message, thanks!

@Jim: Since you posted, the forum will make you log in with your BidSlammer userid now. If that doesn't work the helpdesk always will.

Posted Nov 14 2009 12:39 am by Gu***st

I have tried to add a snipe FIVE times & it's not working! As was said previously, no error message, just no snipe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez!!!!!!!

Actually, "SlamIy" repeatedly tells me that my snipe was added successfully, but NOTHING appears on my home page. There are NO snipes listed!

Posted Nov 14 2009 07:20 am by Gu***st

@laurel_k: Please see my last post. ;)

Posted Nov 14 2009 07:39 am by Gu***st

I found the problem, I will post a follow-up shortly.

Posted Nov 14 2009 09:44 am by Gu***st

Hello !

Same trouble here : not possible to add snip for item nr 110456530364

I sent a ticket NT5TU46YYG with log in + max bid

Thanks for your help

Posted Nov 14 2009 10:30 am by Gu***st

@laurel_k: Please see my last post.   ;)

I did read your last post. If you're suggesting that I send you the auction number, it's too late. It ended while I was at work.

Posted Nov 14 2009 04:53 pm by Gu***st

I can't add snipes either. This has been a problem all day. I've quit my web browser, cleared my cache and cookies, restarted, etc. No luck. Among the items I've tried to bid on: # 190347989960 -- a domestic auction. I haven't bid on any international items, per your "Problems adding international items" alert on the home page. My user ID is NYCunlimited. When a bid fails to go through, there's no error message or anything. It just doesn't get added. Help!

Posted Nov 14 2009 06:57 pm by Gu***st

I can't set snipes either. Can you please let us know what is going on? I have cleared cache and cookies and that makes no difference. It is not an international item, it is a problem with Bidslammer. Thanks

Posted Nov 14 2009 07:22 pm by Gu***st

I can't set snipes either. Can you please let us know what is going on? I have cleared cache and cookies and that makes no difference. It is not an international item, it is a problem with Bidslammer. Thanks

I am also having the same problem I have been using bidslammer since 2000.

Posted Nov 14 2009 07:38 pm by Gu***st

This is fixed now. I appreciate this input.

I have to confess last night I thought this was related to International items, and the gang tried to tell me it wasn't and I overlooked the IM. Anyway this isn't a site reliability issue, it's me being dumb. It is very solid now across currencies. There is a lot more work when your site is in multiple languages. :blink: If you experience any problems let me know. Thank you all very very much. :lol:

Posted Nov 14 2009 09:54 pm by Gu***st

This is fixed now. I appreciate this input. 

I have to confess last night I thought this was related to International items, and the gang tried to tell me it wasn't and I overlooked the IM. Anyway this isn't a site reliability issue, it's me being dumb. It is very solid now across currencies. There is a lot more work when your site is in multiple languages. :blink: If you experience any problems let me know. Thank you all very very much. :lol:

Thank you. I just tried another snipe & it worked! There appears to be another (minor) problem now. I used slam-It to add my snipe. When I typed in the snipe amount, it added it, but I got this message in the Slam-It window:

Notice: Undefined property: Ebay::$imgurl1 in /var/www/baloney-home/include/snipe.class.inc on line 177

Notice: Undefined variable: xml in /var/www/baloney-home/include/snipe.class.inc on line 214

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/baloney-home/include/snipe.class.inc on line 214

Posted Nov 15 2009 07:39 am by Gu***st

laurel_k,

Thanks for the input. We will look into it.

Posted Nov 15 2009 10:15 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map