BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bizzare redirects???

Posted: Nov 24 2009 10:06 AM

When I try to refresh the bids table I get redirected to the first item on the list's bid history. When I place a bid I get sent to the bid history for the item. It is a pain to have to keep going backward in my browser to see my bid table. Is this just me??

Posted Nov 24 2009 10:06 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I am not seeing the errors you are describing. Can you tell me what web browser and version you are using? You can find the version number by clicking on Help, and then About at the top of the browser window.

Also, are you adding bids at the top of the page, Through the SlamIt Toolbar, or does this just happen when changing the bid amount?

Posted Nov 24 2009 10:48 am by Gu***st

I am using FireFox 3.5.5

When I enter a snipe for an item in the boxes under Snipe Home: Murato. The page that loads is "https://bidslammer.com/user/submit.php" however is it the "eBay.com Item Bid History" that appears.

The other problem with the "Refresh Table" button seems gone now.

Iwill try to clear out the cache completely and retry later.

It is just inconvienent

Thanks, Greg

Hello,

I am not seeing the errors you are describing. Can you tell me what web browser and version you are using? You can find the version number by clicking on Help, and then About at the top of the browser window.

Also, are you adding bids at the top of the page, Through the SlamIt Toolbar, or does this just happen when changing the bid amount?

Posted Nov 24 2009 01:37 pm by Gu***st

Greg,

I am also using Firefox 3.5.5. I logged in as you to try and recreate the problem, but didn't get the redirect you are referring to. Try clearing your cookies and see if that helps. I will take another look...

Posted Nov 24 2009 08:35 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

It wasn't just you. I was able to re-create the problem. It should be fixed now. Let us know if you see it again.

Posted Nov 24 2009 09:17 pm by Gu***st

I saw it too. And then I didn't. Then I did. Well we seem to have fixed this. Thanks for the report.

Posted Nov 25 2009 12:25 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map