BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

How to get a free $20 BidSlammer T-Shirt

Posted: Nov 25 2009 01:22 PM

Hi,

Post a sniping success story bragging about an item you won using BidSlammer - and get a free T-shirt. 'Nuff said!

The T-shirts are getting rave reviews (after all we do have the coolest sniping logo ;) )... and we have LOTS of them left... so if you missed the last contest, here is how to get one of your own without having to pay. The T-Shirts are a $20 value: pre-shrunk, Hanes Beefy-T. A 3-color shirt, vibrant colors of red, black, and blue ... the color your competitors turn when you beat them :P

We have been in business a long time but the forum just launched in 2009. We want to get to know you better and we have a huge stack of T-shirts here... so while supplies last, they're yours for free.

1. The title of your forum post should be the title of the item you won, any month or year ok.

2. Tell a short story of why you think this was a great score.

3. Post a photo or a link to the photo.

If you wear the shirt in public, don't forget that you get a $5 credit for anyone you refer to BidSlammer (using the link at the bottom of your personal home page).

Fine print: While supplies last, limit one per customer per year, girl in photo not included.

Shy? Remember you can change your visible userid in forum Preferences if you don't want to disclose your login ID or your eBay Userid.

I'll kick it off with a story about my very first sniping win back in 1999 when no one really used sniping that much. (Next post)

http://www.bidslammer.com/images/tshirt_girl.png>

http://www.bidslammer.com/images/tshirt_style3.png>

Posted Nov 25 2009 01:22 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map