BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

bidslammer misses agAIN

Posted: Dec 21 2009 03:31 PM

I HAD A HIGHER BID ON BIDSLAMMER BUT DID NOT WIN ITEM THIS HAPPENS A LOT

THIS BID WAS FOR ITEM NO #180446978472 LAST BID WAS AT 28SECONDS SO WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 5 SEC BID

Posted Dec 21 2009 03:31 pm by Gu***st

ivygreen13,

BidSlammer did not miss, your bid was placed on time. eBay returned the following warning at the time the snipe was placed:

Attention Buyer:

Some event tickets may have terms printed on them that may limit the ability of the original buyer to sell them to other people.  Some event tickets, e.g. for the Glastonbury Festival, may also feature a photograph of the original buyer which may mean that anyone other than the original buyer is REFUSED ENTRY to the event.  Alternatively, event organisers may seek to limit the use of tickets (or pass codes to buy tickets) to the original purchaser. For further details,  see our Contracts and Tickets Policy.

When eBay throws up a warning message the item cannot be successfully sniped. Please read [url="http://forum.bidslammer.com/BidSlammer-f11/BidSlammer-Support-f3/How-find-reason-bid-t7.html"]this thread[/url] for more information on the topic.

Posted Dec 21 2009 05:38 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I have had several auctions this past week or so that told me that I had won an auction when I clearly did not. I thank you for readjusting the balance in my account, however the opposite has happened. My bid was never put in, and if you check it should have been at least placed whether or not I was the winner. The auction I am referring to is: #370309524626. I clearly put a bid in several days ago, and it was much higher than the winning bidder. Please at least tell me why it wasn't placed? I viewed your 20 reasons why a snipe may not have been placed, and I feel that none of the 20 apply to me at all. Thank you, a disgruntled BimSlammer.

Posted Dec 27 2009 08:53 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

The snipe on item #370309524626 was placed and accepted. Here is eBay's response message from our log file:

Time left: 5 secs

History: 6 bids

Your current bid: US $23.01

Your maximum bid: US $25.76

It's almost over and you're currently the highest bidder.

A quick look at the eBay item page says it sold for $23.01. Look like you won to me...

Posted Dec 27 2009 09:52 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Sorry about that, it was eBay auction #160388886102, the one right below that last auction I had stated did not slam.

Thanks,

Sue

Posted Dec 28 2009 03:31 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

That item is explained on your home page:

Lost due to eBay lag. eBay took 9 seconds to process the bid.

Posted Dec 28 2009 08:29 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map