BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Cannot Sign up

Posted: Feb 11 2010 05:24 AM

I am not able to sign up for your service. Your website keeps giving me the following error message. Can you help?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method user::update_smarter() in /var/www/baloney-home/include/user.class.inc on line 333

Posted Feb 11 2010 05:24 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I was unaware of any problems, but will look into it. I will let you know what I find.

Posted Feb 11 2010 11:40 am by Gu***st

I am not able to sign up for your service. Your website keeps giving me the following error message. Can you help?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method user::update_smarter() in /var/www/baloney-home/include/user.class.inc on line 333

Posted Mar 13 2010 06:07 pm by Gu***st

I cannot sign in. I filled in details, was sent an email, responded to the email, was told I was now registered, but every attempt to sign in is met with a 'page not available' error message 404. When I try 'Forgot Password' I either get a 'page not available' error message 404, or occasionally it tells me that no such email address is held in your database, despite it showing on your screens and invited to start sniping.

I have deleted cookies, reduced security level, re-booted, and am now seeking a sniper that works! How do I get in???

Posted Mar 13 2010 06:15 pm by Gu***st

Oh, I forgot. Mostly I am told that userid and password don't match, and, yes, I did check that the caps lock wasn't on!

Posted Mar 13 2010 06:18 pm by Gu***st

Also get told that I'm not registered, despite your response saying 'Account is now confirmed'.

Posted Mar 13 2010 06:31 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I was unaware of any problems, but will look into it. I will let you know what I find.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to bidslammer.com/user, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This is what I'm getting!

Technical Details

bidslammer.com/user uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 3/12/10 12:15 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

I Understand the Risks

Posted Mar 13 2010 08:19 pm by Gu***st

@mark - Please see [url="http://forum.bidslammer.com/BidSlammer-f11/BidSlammer-Support-f3/certificate-errors-t241.html"]this post[/url] about SSL errors.

@steve - For account issues, please submit a ticket on our [url="http://www.bidslammer.com/helpdesk/"]help desk[/url] system. Be sure to include the user id and email address you signed up with so we can look up your account info.

Posted Mar 14 2010 12:07 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map