BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

USER ID AND PASSWORD

Posted: Feb 21 2010 07:45 AM

I have written to Bidslammer AT LEAST 8 times asking to be sent my password so that I can access my account. A numerous user ID has been provided, but I keep getting messages saying that the password has been sent to my email account. It is NOT being received. I have money on account and have been unable to use Bidslammer the past month because of these days.

Help anyone? Trying to find a bona fide email link to write to a PERSON is helpless.

Posted Feb 21 2010 07:45 am by Gu***st

Hello,

The recover password feature is working. It is likely that either your email client is marking our message as junk mail, or your email provider is deleting them as spam. I answered a ticket you submitted on our help desk system on February first. That is the only ticket I see in our system.

Since we can't seem to get a message to your email address, log in to the forum and send me a private message. I can send your login details that way. After you log in here, click on my name, and then click "Send me a message".

Posted Feb 21 2010 10:24 am by Gu***st

JOHN,

It will not permit me to send you a message. Try this alternate email address:

[Edited]

Thank you

Posted Feb 21 2010 11:03 am by Gu***st

Ron,

I just sent a reply to your gmail address. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Posted Feb 21 2010 11:14 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map