BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

certificate errors

Posted: Mar 13 2010 03:18 AM

Why am i getting certificate errors when logging into bidslammer is there a issue or problem with ebay or bidslammer normaly just goes straight to site now gives me red task bar an error?? is all ok

Posted Mar 13 2010 03:18 am by Gu***st

Same question.

Posted Mar 13 2010 07:23 am by Gu***st

same issue..it started late last night

Posted Mar 13 2010 08:38 am by Gu***st

Sorry folks, this was just a human oversight on our part. Secure certificates have to be periodically renewed, and our certificate has simply expired. This is not actually a security issue - the site is still running in HTTPS. We'll get it fixed shortly. In the mean time it is perfectly safe to accept the certificate.

Posted Mar 13 2010 09:24 am by Gu***st

Sorry folks, this was just a human oversight on our part. Secure certificates have to be periodically renewed, and our certificate has simply expired. This is not actually a security issue - the site is still running in HTTPS. We'll get it fixed shortly. In the mean time it is perfectly safe to accept the certificate.

Unfortunately, I lost an auction this afternoon. I guess eBay isn't accepting your bids without a proper certificate. Hope you get this fixed soon.

Posted Mar 13 2010 02:32 pm by Gu***st

The SSL certificate error you received is not related to sniping. Your snipes will still be placed, regardless of any warning message that may appear in your browser. Our site continues to operate securely - that message will disappear once the certificate updates.

Posted Mar 14 2010 12:04 am by Gu***st

Thank you bidslammer alls well thanks for the prompt action

Posted Mar 14 2010 04:05 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map