BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Daylight Savings Adjustments

Posted: Mar 14 2010 07:35 AM

Hello,

All snipes have been adjusted for Daylight Savings.

Posted Mar 14 2010 07:35 am by Gu***st

I am based in the UK and my bids are going in too early which means that I am not sniping - I am a sitting duck and the final cost on the auction is higher...HELP!

Posted Mar 14 2010 01:26 pm by Gu***st

Yes, here in the UK, Daylight Saving Time (British Summer Time BST) does not start until 28 March. My 'snipe' was made 1 hour and 5 secs before the end-time.

Posted Mar 14 2010 04:01 pm by Gu***st

boyar,

Thank you for that information. We will investigate right away.

Posted Mar 14 2010 10:13 pm by Gu***st

This one was our error and we apologize. Daylight savings has to be manually programmed and it requires some scrutiny - it was a human error.

Posted Mar 15 2010 10:33 am by Gu***st

[font="Verdana"]YOUR DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IS DIFFERENT TO MINE. I'M IN CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME BUT YOURS IS NOT CORRECT. I'M ABOUT TO MISS ONE OF YOUR SNIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![font="Verdana"][size="5"][/size]

Posted Mar 15 2010 08:56 pm by Gu***st

[size="6"][/size]

Hello,

All snipes have been adjusted for Daylight Savings.

[u][i][size="6"][font="Arial Black"]WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CENTRAL TEXAS DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IS NOT ADJUSTED - I JUST DELETED A SNIPE BECAUSE YOUR STUPID "END TIMES" WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! [/font][/size][/i][/u]

Posted Mar 15 2010 09:14 pm by Gu***st

This one was our error and we apologize. Daylight savings has to be manually programmed and it requires some scrutiny - it was a human error.

[font="Arial Black"][size="5"]I missed two snipes because the time left was NOT, I repeat NOT correct so I cancelled the snipe an hour before the time ending since YOU showed 20 minutes left on the snipe but in reality there was ONE HOUR and 20 minutes left. THE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME'S ISSUES IS NOT REPAIRED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT IS DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME NOT DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
[/size][/font]

Posted Mar 17 2010 12:21 pm by Gu***st

All of my slams are going in 35 minutes before the auction is over! Both auctions were in the UK. Does this have something to do with DST? I thought this was fixed????

Posted Mar 17 2010 07:10 pm by Gu***st

It will not happen for the new ones.

Posted Mar 17 2010 07:23 pm by Gu***st

But it happened on an auction that end an hour ago.

Posted Mar 17 2010 07:27 pm by Gu***st

It's based on when you enter the snipe.

Posted Mar 17 2010 08:05 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map