BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bid placed but status not updated correctly on site due to unknown error. Check for announcements

Posted: Mar 14 2010 10:24 PM

I placed a snipe several days ago & was disappointed tonight when I checked to find out that my snipe was $5.00 more than the item sold for, but for some reason my bid was not made. On my bidslammer homepage below this item & one other (I would not have won this one) I had the following message "Bid placed but status not updated correctly on site due to unknown error. Check for announcements on the site." I checked but found nothing. What's going on?!

Posted Mar 14 2010 10:24 pm by Gu***st

You may disregard this message, it is confusing and I updated it. ;) We place double bids and second bid must have caused the icon not to update. I will check it out, thanks for this report.

Posted Mar 15 2010 06:10 am by Gu***st

You may disregard this message, it is confusing and I updated it. ;) We place double bids and second bid must have caused the icon not to update. I will check it out, thanks for this report.

Even so, I'm upset that I the snipe did not work. I had outbid the high bidder with my snipe by $5.00 and DID NOT win the auction. My bid was not placed by bidslammer. The message may be confusing & I'm glad that you updated, but I'm still upset that bidslammer did not work.

Posted Mar 15 2010 11:11 am by Gu***st

We placed all bids today, I believe the confusion is that error message. If you wish us to go into more detail, please see the link I gave above. Otherwise please open a help desk ticket, we do not discuss private account information to that extent on the forum.

Posted Mar 15 2010 12:33 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map