BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

problems

Posted: Apr 01 2010 02:27 PM

Having lots of problems with bidslammer, security issues with bidslammer page certificate. snipes being sent too late to ebay, therefore missing out on items I could have won, anyone else having these problems ?

Posted Apr 01 2010 02:27 pm by Gu***st

aerosmith1,

If you can be more specific I will help with any problems you are having. What page is giving you a security error? For questions on snipes please post item numbers. You can also submit a private help desk ticket if you prefer at http://www.bidslammer.com/helpdesk/ .

Posted Apr 02 2010 08:06 am by Gu***st

I have the same issues with eBay lags. I get this message too often:

Lost due to eBay lag. eBay took 12 seconds to process the bid. We executed snipe at , and the item ended at 17:12:14.

I've lost several items due to lag.

Posted Apr 10 2010 05:10 pm by Gu***st

@swimtosea, that appears to be just within one time frame window. Remember eBay has maintenance Friday nights also.

Posted Apr 10 2010 05:59 pm by Gu***st

I also am having all of those problems. Bids not being placed on time. Some of my snipes show that I won, which I should have because my snipe was higher than the winning bid, when actually someone else won. Conversly I have snipes that show I lost the auction when in fact I did win. For the last 2 days I can't even get to my snipe home page from the bidslammer home page. I've tried signing out and then signing in again. I consistently get an internet error page that says the website is having problems. This has been a good service in many ways but more and more problems that adversly effect my ebay success keep cropping up.

Posted Apr 10 2010 08:03 pm by Gu***st

craigash,

I would be happy to help with any problems you are having, but I need specifics. Please post item numbers with a description of the problem. You can submit a private help desk ticket if you prefer - see my signature for the link.

Posted Apr 10 2010 11:09 pm by Gu***st

You should take a look at my page now. I won a snipe you said I missed, I should have won but you screwed it up and another where there was a lag time. I'm not going to be using you anymore since you can't seem to get it together.

Also, you web certificate is expired and that causes problems with getting to your site.

You USED to be a premier service, now.... well, let's just say I long for the good old days.

Posted Apr 13 2010 06:39 am by Gu***st

swim2sea,

I believe you are referring to items ...6313 and ...6872. If that is correct, snipes were placed properly on both of those items. It seem the problem was that the wrong status message was posted on your home page. Thank you for that information - we will look into it.

Posted Apr 13 2010 09:17 am by Gu***st

Apparently the problem is not fixable. My last snipe didn't win because: the ebay item #290423816877

You missed the minimum bid increment. A bid of 20.27 was needed to win. My minimum bid was $26.99 which apprarently in the mind of some idiot isn't enough.

What's wrong with BidSlammer? You used to be so good - now????????????

Posted Apr 15 2010 07:08 am by Gu***st

I think if you check with eBay you will find that you did win that item. The snipe was placed correctly, but the response we got back from eBay was very odd. The following is eBay's response at the time the snipe was placed.:

Hello swim2sea! (Not you?)

The following must be corrected before continuing:

To enter a higher maximum bid, please enter more than US $26.99.

Item you're bidding on:

Disneyland Tinker Bell 2010 Blue Cast Chaser 10 Pin

Current bid:

US $19.77

Your maximum bid:

US $26.99

We reported a minimum bid increment error because that is what eBay reported to us. I checked the bid history and it looks like your bid was accepted even though eBay says you didn't meet the increment, which is not true. I will do a little more digging on this, but it looks like a glitch in eBay's reporting system.

Posted Apr 15 2010 09:20 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map