BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bidslammer is so slow to refresh items that we are bidding on

Posted: Apr 22 2010 10:27 AM

Is there a way to increase the speed at which bidslammer loads all of your current bids when you go to your home page.

I use this service for my business and we buy product via bidslammer through ebay and at any given time we may have 100-250 bids in place.

Every time we go to the homepage it can take a while for the page to load.

We use a high speed connection as well.

Are we best to use firefox vs internet explorer?

Anything I can do to move faster with this service would be great.

-Mike

Posted Apr 22 2010 10:27 am by Gu***st

> Is there a way to increase the speed at which bidslammer loads all of your current bids when you go to your home page.

Hello,

Wow that's a lot of bidding! Well, here is how it is supposed to work, and you can tell me if this is what you see. But when you first come to the site, it is not supposed to do a refresh on the items. I would not be surprised though, to learn that clicking "Refresh Table" takes a while.

So first can I clarify - when you see this long delay, is it specifically when you click "Refresh Table," or just hitting the home page any time? Or is it just when you have not been to the home page in over an hour or so?

A quick fix would be to bookmark just the "Last 7 days" link. We don't have any pagination on there, but we could add that, if that would help. B)

Posted Apr 22 2010 11:23 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map