BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing Pre-paid $$$

Posted: Aug 31 2009 09:01 AM

Dear Friends,

I am a charter member of Bid Slammer. I have referred many users to your service.

I have been pre-paying my account for years so I would alwasy have plenty available for bid slamming.

I have not used the service for quite awhile however the last time I did, I recall I had in the area of $200 pre-paid in my account for bid slamming.

As I check in today to prepare to use the service I find a new web design and only $28 in my account!

What gives? I would like my account restored, please.

Thank you.

Darryl Sanford

Posted Aug 31 2009 09:01 am by Gu***st

Darryl,

I will review your account and get back to you.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 31 2009 09:17 am by Gu***st

Hello,

If you haven't been to the service in a while we had posted several announcements and sent some e-mail about bidslammer 2.0 and the pricing changes.

We don't charge for misses anymore, and we don't expire free portions of dollars. The old methods caused a lot of confusion as in your case, where people were referring to their "free money" as real money. As an example $200 represents the entire amount of US dollars you paid since 2003 but it was not a true US dollar balance.

The old user agreement expired "free bucks" after 2 years. But as I said we don't do that any more. In fact we allowed quite a few users free service in that time frame but couldn't sustain that.

What you see in your balance is true US dollars and it doesn't expire, ever, and neither will any other free dollars (since we don't do double bucks anymore).

The new model is based on getting less money up front and giving away more service like the free search tool.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 31 2009 09:40 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map