BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

new pricing

Posted: Feb 09 2009 07:27 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3556.

well thanks for the free snipes... as for the $5 a month - well it's still way more than what a user like me was paying.

i think the 'unlimited' side of things isn't a big attraction if you can't afford to be 'winning' unlimited amounts of stuff on ebay ;-)

your analysis may be different but i'd guess what 'locks in' users is the fact that the sniping works so effectively. you can't go back, unless yr not really sure if you want to win something! I reckon your financial attempts at doing the locking in might well be felt as uncomfortably intrusive.

Imagine you like going to the cinema, maybe four or five times a year at $10 a ticket, it's a great cinema and you really like it and think that's a fair price - then the cinema suddenly says "actually we now need you to pay $250 a year for membership otherwise tickets will be $40" that would be the end of that wouldn't it?

Posted Feb 09 2009 07:27 pm by Gu***st

Mark,

Yes I have had some other users write in and say they sniped only rare items around $20. The new system is not good for them.

What if snipe wins under $20 were free also?

Posted Feb 09 2009 08:41 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Ticket closed

Posted Feb 12 2009 01:08 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map