BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing Funds Part 2

Posted: Sep 06 2009 02:47 PM

Ok, your respone to my prior ticket makes no sense. The fact is on July 19, 2006, I PayPal $20 (USD) to Bidslammer. If you review my history with bidslammer for that date to today does not show me using $20 (USD) worth of services. As your prior no sense responses points out, USD do not expire, so you can show the history that I in fact used $20 USD, then I am fine with that, otherwise, where is my current balance?

Posted Sep 06 2009 02:47 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

You are right in that you have not had $20.00 in charges since your last payment. The difference is in the free bucks you had accrued. You were previously operating on free bucks, not actual dollars paid.

Per the terms of our old user agreement, which we retired late last year, free bucks expire after 2 years. We didn't actually enforce that policy until late last year, so many people were able to use free service much longer.

There were several messages on the home page detailing our pricing and policy changes and emails were sent. As you have not used the service in a long time you likely didn't see the changes. I apologize for the surprise, but we made a considerable effort to notify everyone of the changes before they occured.

Under our new pricing policy free dollars earned will never expire. We also no longer charge for misses (no more dimes).

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 06 2009 05:34 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map