BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

My snipe did not make it to ebay

Posted: Sep 10 2009 08:40 AM

My snipe yesterday for ebay item # 290344988202 (Girard Perregeaux watch) did not make it to ebay. What happened? I have been using bidSlammer for years and I know what I am doing. Somehow your system did not work. I am dissapointed that I missed the item. My snipe was over $400 more than the winning bid of $1,205. I really don't want this to happen again, so I need to understand why. I think you have a great product, but something went wrong yesterday.

Thank you,

Bernard

Posted Sep 10 2009 08:40 am by Gu***st

Bernard,

eBay made changes to their site that was causing snipes to miss. We have found the problem and resolved it.

There was nothing you or BS could have done to prevent it. We don't get any advanced warning when eBay makes changes, so we just have to determine the problem and adjust our programming.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 10 2009 09:06 am by Gu***st

Thanks, but in the future you should send alerts to people who have snipes open when you become aware of these problems! I could have sniped manually if I had known that you were experiencing problems. Once you fix the problem, just send us a message.

Posted Sep 10 2009 09:12 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I will pass along your suggestion. However, sending email to many thousands of customers usually takes longer than fixing the problem.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 10 2009 08:01 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map