BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

new credit card number

Posted: Sep 10 2009 12:26 PM

There is no way for me to change the visa number (expired) on the payment page. My new visa card was denied and everything was correct (including the code on back of card). Just won't take it. How do I change. I had to pay through paypal which has the updated card number, so that's not the problem.

New number starts with 46.., old 54..

Posted Sep 10 2009 12:26 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

On the payment page, under the credit card logos, there is a link that says "Different Card?". You can change your card by clicking on that link.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 10 2009 08:06 pm by Gu***st

I did it two times. Both times it took me to a page that said it didn't happen. I changed it both times and both times it rejected the number (which was perfect--I have it memorized with all the pertinent information, but I actually took the card out and typed it in twice----NO GO!) That's why I contacted you. I had to go through Penpal, which luckily had the correct card on file. There is a glitch in the system on your end.

Posted Sep 10 2009 10:43 pm by Gu***st

Vivienne,

I will look into the problem on our end

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 11 2009 09:20 am by Gu***st

Hi,

Our merchant service got rid of their old interface and have a new one we have to convert over to. It should take a day or two, thanks for letting us know it expired finally. ;-) You were right!

Posted Sep 11 2009 04:38 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map