BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

snipes are not being made

Posted: Sep 11 2009 01:47 PM

The last two snipes that I have entered were not made on E-Bay, causing me to loose opportunities for rare parts that I may never get a chance to find again. Please look at my account and let me know why this happening. I have reviewed your list of why snipes are missed ~ I seem to be meeting all criteria, yet snipes are not made. Please help!!

Posted Sep 11 2009 01:47 pm by Gu***st

Dave,

We posted a message.

eBay made changes to their site that was causing snipes to miss. We have found the problem and resolved it.

There was nothing you or BS could have done to prevent it. We don't get any advanced warning when eBay makes changes, so we just have to determine the problem and adjust our programming.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 11 2009 06:12 pm by Gu***st

John,

Still having same problem. BS is not being accepted by E-Bay. Just lost another item to a single bidder!!! I'm more than a little frustrated at this point! Please advise.

Dave

Posted Sep 12 2009 07:51 pm by Gu***st

Dave,

I checked on a couple of your recent items and Ebay is not accepting your login information. Have you changed your eBay password? Please check to make sure your eBay user id and password are correct on the preferences page. Your snipes are being placed but your login information is being rejected by eBay.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 12 2009 09:58 pm by Gu***st

John,

Have had to change my E-Bay password several times over the past couple of weeks ~ due to potential compromise, however, have just re-entered my current password into BS and it was confirmed correct. I have gotten this same message each time I have had to change my E-Bay password, and consequently changed my BS password. Still, no luck in placing BS's. Will try again and let you know outcome.

Thanks for your time,

Dave

Posted Sep 12 2009 11:12 pm by Gu***st

Dave,

You are getting the email from ebay saying X percent of your bids are being made from a different IP address?

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 12 2009 11:24 pm by Gu***st

p.s. I just read some parts of the thread I missed. Try making your password lots of letters and numbers upper and lower case and stay away from special chars like %^&*().

LIke this: sn!p!ngPassw0rd

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 12 2009 11:25 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map