BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Remaining credit

Posted: Sep 15 2009 04:42 PM

Please will you check on the accuracy of my account balance.

I lost faith with Bidslammer when snipes were missing by a mile and when I've returned my large credit balance has seriously reduced.

Many thanks,

Hazel

Posted Sep 15 2009 04:42 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean by snipes missing by a mile. We will investigate any missed snipe upon request as long as you report it within 7 days of the close of the item. Your last snipe was in January - we don't keep detailed log files that far back.

I don't see any issues with your account balance. We have had a pricing change. Since you have not used your account in a long time you may be unaware of recent updates to our features and pricing plan. You can find more information at https://www.bidslammer.com/pricing.php

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 15 2009 08:41 pm by Gu***st

I did report - and got 2 sorries!!!

There were several £s credit left - not just10$.

Hazel

Posted Sep 16 2009 04:52 am by Gu***st

Hazel,

The important thing to remember is that sniping is no different than placing a bid manually, except that we place the bid for you in the last 5 seconds of the auction. We are subject to the same rules and circumstances as any manual bidder. Except for very rare occasions snipes are always placed on time. The question is how did eBay respond when the snipe was placed. There are over 20 different ways for a snipe to fail even when it is placed properly. Our blog has a good article on that subject.

Our payment system has always used US Dollars for currency so you could not have had a credit in pounds. If you mean the equivalent of several pounds, 10 US Dollars = a little over 6 pounds so that is several pounds.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 16 2009 08:37 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map