BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bids not being lodged reliably as usual

Posted: Sep 20 2009 10:05 PM

During the past few weeks I've experienced several problems with Bidslammer one which I reported a week or so ago and which I assumed has now been addressed (a bug). The current problems relate to bids being lodged late with the following message: "Lost due to eBay lag. eBay took 3 seconds to process the bid. We executed snipe at 02:23:28, and the item ended at 03:01:50".As a result when this error occurs my bid isn't registered and I lose out on the item. Particularly irritating when I depend wholly on Bidslammer for lodging bids and when I see that the winning bid for an item is well under what I would have happily paid!. Could you please fix this problem ASAP or I'll have to abandon Bidslammer altogether & look for an alternnative. You'll appreciate that if the process isn't reasonably reliable confidence drops and the system is useless!. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers, carl

Posted Sep 20 2009 10:05 pm by Gu***st

Carl,

If you experience an eBay lag of an hour there is nothing we can do about that actually. If I understand your question correctly, no snipe service, human, or browser can accommodate for that. Also, make sure you didn't lose this snipe during ebay maintenance window.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 20 2009 11:06 pm by Gu***st

Dear Carl,

Based on your e-mail, we have decided to add a 2-second padding to the snipe time to account for seasonal delays. Our analysis shows that things on eBay are heating up for the school year, so I appreciate it and wanted you to know we do listen.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 28 2009 11:34 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map