BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

snipe bucks

Posted: Oct 07 2009 01:43 AM

Hello.I used to be able to see my remaining snipe bucks on my home page,I cannot find them,I thought I bought some that did not expire,cannot find the section to go into and see my balance,do not know if my balance has funds or is at zero and I have a snipe coming up in 6 hrs,do not want to add funds if I do not need to,It got confusing awhile ago because you started offering 2 options,and I paid for both ,first the expiration date one,then the bulk one with no expiration,isn't there a way to see my snipe bucks payment history? I am thinking maybe I lost snipe bucks that I paid for in the transition,especially if I do not have any left now. I look forward to your reply,all the best,Glenn

Posted Oct 07 2009 01:43 am by Gu***st

Hello,

You have an available balance of $263.33. I'm not sure why your balance is not showing up. I will report it as a bug. You can still snipe. The information is just not showing up correctly.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 07 2009 09:38 am by Gu***st

Hello,thanks for the reply,unfortunately,the auction was up in 6 hours and rather than guess whether I had funds in my account,I had to add funds to the account to insure that the slam would go through,{ I always believe in savings,so I added the 100$ amount to get the most extra bucks,it was a challenge whether to go with the 20$ amount just to get something into the funds, well, to add insult to injury, not only do I find out now that I had enough funds to cover my snipes for probably the next 2 years (If you notice from my History, I only collect antique puppets and masks and the number of auctions has dropped off significantly in those categories, I used to bid on 5 a day,now I am lucky if I see 5 a month) I also did not win the snipe that I wanted. hope the problem gets fixed, also wonder if the $ 263.33 account balance that you quoted me was after I added the 100 + 50 ( 150 funds) I have no way of knowing, Needless to say. I have been a loyal supporter of your sight almost since its inception, I tell all my friends about it, and would be a prisoner to my computer without it, it has saved my time over and over, I used to rush to a cyber cafe in different parts of NYC ,5 mins before an auction was up to make sure I got my winning bid in,now it is a piece of cake and I have my life back,and I have amassed one of the largest private puppet and mask collections in the world,all thanks in a big way to bidslammer,I just wish I knew my account balance for the future,all the best,Glenn

Posted Oct 08 2009 03:11 pm by Gu***st

Glenn,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad the service has been such a benefit to you.

I thought that issue with your balance not showing was fixed. I will look into it.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 08 2009 08:12 pm by Gu***st

Hey Glenn,

This is fixed.

Can you post that testimonial on our forum? ; -)

http://forum.bidslammer.com/index.php?showforum=5

Posted Oct 09 2009 10:47 am by Gu***st

Also-

make sure to use 'auction tribune' to get alerts on puppets.

Posted Oct 09 2009 01:17 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map