BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Balance

Posted: Oct 10 2009 12:16 PM

First your transition from dollars to snipes and give me 16 snipes on $50 credit and now you go back to dollars and empty my account? What gives with you guys?

Please correct my balance. I'm looking to bid on ebay this morning.

Thx

Posted Oct 10 2009 12:16 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We never had a transition from snipes to dollars. Snipes were available for purchase for a short time, and those were converted to dollars. Free bucks more than 2 years old also expired, but that didn't apply in your case.

I don't anything unusual about your account. If you feel that it is in error, let me know what you think it should be and I will research it further.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 10 2009 08:54 pm by Gu***st

Thx John.

On 8/20/08 I transferred $50 to bidslammer via paypal for $100 snipe bucks (PP ID # 3JV00198R631372T). Subsequent to that I made a number of small dollar purchases that were costing between .10 and .50 snipe bucks. My snipe buck balance was $70 when bidslammer transitioned to buying snipes. Bidslammer then deleted my $70 balance and gave me 18 snipes? This all happened well before any 2 year window. Now I go in and see my snipe balance has been deleted (only had a couple left) and fees are once again based on a % of the purchase value. I'm fine with that if you reinstate my previous $70 balance minus the 16 or so transactions. Otherwise bidslammer has basically taken my money and run. Your help please. Thx again. Randy

Posted Oct 10 2009 10:45 pm by Gu***st

Randy

I think what happened was when you bought snipes the balance had gone negative at that point and the system did not show balances if you had "snipes". I don't mind adding some credit for you. Thanks for your courtesy ;p

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 11 2009 09:24 am by Gu***st

Thx Jay.

I never bought snipes. As I stated above I had a $70 balance that bidslammer casually deleted and tranistioned me to 18 snipes. Yes 18 snipes for $70. Is that fair?

John states there was no transition from dollars to snipes and now back to dollars. If there never was a transition to snipes then where did my $70 balance go? At some point someone at bidslammer should be able to tell me what happend to my account from the time I sent bidslammer $50 which was to equate to $100 snipe dollars. Instead I have an account that states 0.

Randy

Posted Oct 14 2009 11:59 pm by Gu***st

Randy,

You are confusing "free bucks" which are not the same as "US dollars" which is why we got rid of that system, case in point this discussion. It was causing far too much confusion to put a dollar sign with free service.

In terms of where the US dollars went, I did a full review. There were several dozen snipes after the 2008 purchase and we ask the customer to consider that the purchase from 2005 had $5 bucks that expired.

Randy we are very diligent on these matters and as you understand, we need to investigate while it's fresh. If you ever feel anything is unfair as per our contract please report it ASAP. In this case we did issue a good will credit of $20 on your account.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 15 2009 08:31 am by Gu***st

Thx again Jay.

Oh believe me I provided my concern immediately. This is my third dialogue over the last year about my account balance. Needless to say, I contacted bidslammer immediately after going from $70 to 18 snipes. In a nutshell bidslammer told me my account had been reviewed and I had been allocated 18 snipes during bidslammer's transition from dollars.

I am not confusing free bucks with dollars. I spent $50 with bidslammer for $100 snipe dollars. Clearly no confusion as bidslammer prices were clearly stated and I have the paypal receipt to document the transaction. What is confusing is how bidslammer can simply erase my balance and reallocate whatever they want to my account. This is not the way to do business. I should have taken this issue to paypal because basically bidslammer pulled a simple bait and switch.

I do appreciate your efforts and "good will of $20" but to be honest the "good will" reference doesn't seem appropriate. I do business straight up and honest (check my ebay feedback) and expect the same for those that I deal with. Until your efforts, bidslammer had not been honest with me.

Thx Jay.

Randy

Posted Oct 15 2009 08:20 pm by Gu***st

Randy,

I'm not clear on why you would want to continue doing business with us if you felt we were dishonest. That doesn't make sense. You can see our forums -- if there was a problem with honesty there would be mass chaos. We do not censor our forums at all.

I have tried everything I know to make you happy, the only thing I can think of is just to refund the $20 in cash. So basically this is free service for all last year for you. It's the best I can do, I'm sorry we could not make you happy. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 15 2009 09:44 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map