BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Why is my balance $0

Posted: Oct 12 2009 07:09 PM

Dear Sirs,

I previously submitted a ticket and it appears that the case had been closed on your end. I have been a member of bidslammer for years. I previously had a balance of between $45-50 of which at least $25 was money that I had paid on my credit card and the other money was matched by you. I hadn't used your service in a while as I was dealing with the terminal illness and death of my father. When I logged on again my balance was $0. I have been trying to remedy this. The previous ticket number was YZXA2JY1T6. The most recent correspondence was from Jay who said he would look at my paypal account. I haven't heard anything since then, and now the ticket indicates "resolved". This is not resolved on my end. I paid your company and my balance has been wiped out. Please help me with this. I used to tell everyone about your service, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.

Sincerely,

Kelly Feeney

Posted Oct 12 2009 07:09 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Our ticket system automatically closes a ticket after a period of inactivity. It was not a matter of us determining the issue was resolved. It was really just a system feature that didn't work very well in this case.

When we made a pricing change last year only free bucks earned more than 2 years old were expired. No actual dollars paid were expired.

Your last payment was on 11/7/2006 for $20.00. I do believe that you honestly feel that you should have more money in your account - I just don't see the discrepancy. Regardless, we do want to keep our customer happy and we appreciate your business over the years. I added $5.00 to your account. If you feel that the amount is not fair, please let me know what you do believe is fair and I will see if I can get it approved.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 12 2009 11:44 pm by Gu***st

Dear John,

Thank you for your reply. I greatly appreciate that you are working with me, because I have been a true believer in your company since I first joined. The $20 payment in 2006 sounds accurate to me. Some of the approximately $45 balance probably also included a previous payment. I just remember taking the last offer because of the 2 for 1 special, even though I didn't need to recharge my account. I wonder if you would consider increasing my balance to $15. While I'm disappointed to lose the "free buck" balance, it's my own fault for not reading the fine print on that offer and my personal family circumstances. I think $15 would be a fair compromise and I don't think I am asking for any amount that I did not actually pay for myself. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Posted Oct 13 2009 12:50 am by Gu***st

Kelly,

We changed our pricing on your account so that you are not charged for misses, we also removed the expiration clause. We used to do this as sort of a minimum usage fee. A payment from 3 years ago we generally wouldn't add credit for that but you are considered a legacy customer.

Posted Oct 13 2009 06:25 am by Gu***st

Dear Jayslam,

I am simply asking for credit for the amount of money I paid, no free bucks. ($15) I honestly do not think I am being unreasonable at all. If this isn't possible, my I please have the email, postal address and phone contacts for your company? Also may I have the name of the CEO and the VP of Customer Relations?

Sincerely,

Kelly Feeney

Posted Oct 13 2009 03:53 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I will see what I can do about your request and get back to you.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 14 2009 08:20 am by Gu***st

Kelly,

I'm sorry John should not have offered to give additional credit and I spoke with him about it. We did add a courtesy amount of $5 for you, but what John didn't realize was the following. I believe you are confusing "free bucks" which are not the same as "US dollars" which is why we got rid of that system, case in point this discussion. It was causing far too much confusion to put a dollar sign with free service. Some "bucks" in your account from 5 years ago expired, just like unused "free airline miles." We no longer use that system.

I am sorry for any confusion. You are not the first! And we realized our mistake and our new system is much better.

1) We don't charge for misses anymore.

2) We don't expire free portions of dollars. The old methods caused a lot of confusion as the free portions were mixed with real money.

3) We had expirations of free bucks in the user agreement - but we as a courtesy we grandfathered in Nov 2007 and later.

What you see in your balance can be regarded as US dollars and it doesn't expire, ever, and neither will any other free dollars (since we don't do double bucks anymore). The new model is based on getting less money up front and giving away more service like the free search tool.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 15 2009 08:40 am by Gu***st

Dear Jay,

May I please have the email, phone number and postal address for your corporate office. May I also please have the name of your CEO, VP of Finance and VP of Customer Communications?

Sincerely,

Kelly

Posted Oct 15 2009 11:16 am by Gu***st

Kelly,

I am not sure how big you think sniping companies are, but none of us are really big enough to have "vice presidents" or "CEO''s" and such. It's just us over here. ;p We work really hard to make everyone happy ;p If you have concerns I want to hear about them, definitely, as you can see from our forums customer service is very important to us.

Posted Oct 15 2009 12:49 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map