BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Jay - Case Tracking ID: 89WZL73ET6

Posted: Oct 16 2009 04:02 PM

Jay,

You closed the ticket without letting me respond to your questions.

You asked why I continue to use bidslammer if I felt it was dishonest. For starters I know it was dishonest. For the record I haven't used bidslammer for some time now. I joined a different snipe service months ago but wanted to use my last snipes and then close the account. After all 18 snipes cost me $70...so I might as well use them right.

Previously you mentioned the free bucks concept was eliminated because it was confusing. Checked bidslammer pricing today....guess what....if you send $20 bucks you get 5 free bucks. Send more get even more free...this is the same scam I fell for.

Regarding blogs and forums......I don't look to them for meaningful perspective plus the participation and info on the bidslammer forums is very limited. Imagine if I was on there asking where my $70 balance went.....the current responses from bidslammer to requests of this nature require the person to submit a ticket which I did. Bidslammer doesn't provide perspective of these issues or the resolution to the public.

Thx Jay. You are the first person to provide meaningful perspective on this subject and take action. I wasn't looking for a refund but it is appreciated.

I was a long time customer but I won't be any longer. Please close my account.

Thx Again,

Randy

Posted Oct 16 2009 04:02 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

This account was already closed, that is what the refund was for.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 16 2009 10:12 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map