BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

ticket DTD9MBL7U8 follow-up

Posted: Oct 17 2009 08:37 AM

My money on-account seems to have disappeared twice now. I see nothing in the ticket DTD9MBL7UB response that explains this. Can you not provide a history showing money in versus money out for the last two years or since your big price change? I was thrilled with Bidslammer before the big fee structure change, but I'll never use it again unless the apparent drain of my $20 or $50 to nothing is explained. I would also recommend it highly to people in the past, but am now inclined to do just the opposite since my cash keeps disappearing. I don't think I'm imagining this.

Posted Oct 17 2009 08:37 am by Gu***st

. . .I see that I purchased 70 Bidslammer bucks for $50 on 6/16/2008. I haven't used the service that much since then. Where did this $70 go?????

Posted Oct 17 2009 08:40 am by Gu***st

David, I remember fixing this for you, I will check right away. I am sorry I don't recall the situation exacly but I will get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 17 2009 05:36 pm by Gu***st

Jay, The Status says you're waiting for me. Here's a nothing message to put the status ball back in your court.

Posted Oct 20 2009 10:30 pm by Gu***st

Ya I fixed it. It shows $42.60 now. I appreciate the followup. ;p

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 20 2009 11:08 pm by Gu***st

What happened? I see that it has happened to others, too, via messages in the public forum? It's a bit disconcerting to not be able to see any account history and have $50 disappear.

Posted Oct 21 2009 05:55 am by Gu***st

. . .it also makes me wonder whether this wouldn't have been fixed if I hadn't been so persistent. I've loved Bidslammer for quite a long time, but I'm certainly not confident enough to put any more money on account.

Posted Oct 21 2009 05:57 am by Gu***st

David,

It has nothing to do with persistence, I am out of town and made time to help you. Our old policy was that if you didn't use the money in 3 years it expired. It was advertised and made very clear, you had to check a box, and so on. If you read the forum then you know we changed all that. ;-)

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2009 08:02 am by Gu***st

Er.. actually make that VACATION. I'm on vacation right now... so I wanted you to know how important this was to me. Thanks for your time and patience.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2009 06:10 pm by Gu***st

Jay,

It hasn't been three years since I put the $50 in on 6/16/2008. I'm glad to have the money back on account, but I still haven't heard an explanation. That's fine. Don't worry about interrupting your vacation further. No response required. This can be marked as closed.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted Oct 21 2009 07:44 pm by Gu***st

The money never left your account. It just didn't show in the balance box. I'm sorry as I said it was my mistake.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2009 08:14 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map