BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

expiration of funds

Posted: Oct 18 2009 04:42 PM

I have not used bidslammer for a long time (possibly a year or two - your site looks different than the last time I used it) but I had a balance of funds - can't remember how much. Since you say funds do not expire I am wondering why my balance is 0? Can you explain?

Posted Oct 18 2009 04:42 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Under the terms of our old user agreement, which we retired in November of last year, free bucks expired after a period of two years. There were several notices posted about pricing and policy changes, but you likely didn't see them since you haven't used the site since July of last year.

Your current balance is lower than you expected due to the free bucks expiring. No actual dollars paid were expired - just free bucks more than two years old. Your last payment was on 8-1-2004.

Under our new pricing any free bucks earned will never expire. We also no longer charge for misses (no more dimes). You can view details on our current pricing at http://www.bidslammer.com/pricing.php

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 18 2009 11:26 pm by Gu***st

I don't think I ever had any free bucks! I believe I paid for my snipes.

Posted Oct 19 2009 12:05 am by Gu***st

Rima,

Your last purchase was 5 years ago. To use the service you must make a new purchase. As of 2007 purchases do not expire and we do not charge for misses.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 19 2009 09:00 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map