How to use the Slam-It! Toolbar
The Slam-It! toolbar was designed to allow you to add bids as fast as you can surf eBay. It works extremely well with
all browsers. Just drag it up to your toolbar and click it once you find an item you like on eBay.
- (IE users:) Right-click in your menu bar to enable your Links toolbar. (Detailed instructions below.)
- From your snipe main page, drag and drop the Slam-it icon
to your browser's menu bar at the top.
- It will warn you if it is safe. Answer YES, since it is.
- While surfing eBay, just click the Slam-It! icon.
Enabling your Links toolbar (applicable to Internet Explorer only):
- Right-click up in your Internet explorer toolbar, and a tiny sub-menu should pop up.
- In the sub-menu, there is a list of items, and one of the items is Links. Make sure there is a checkmark
next to the word "Links."