How to use the Slam-It! Toolbar
The Slam-It! toolbar was designed to allow you to add bids as fast as you can surf eBay. It works extremely well with
all browsers. Just drag it up to your toolbar and click it once you find an item you like on eBay.
To use Slam-It!, you must ensure to
enable your Bookmarks (Favorites) Bar.
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla Browsers
- From your snipe main page, drag and drop the Slam-it icon
to your browser's menu bar at the top.
- A pop-up dialog will warn you about safety. Click OK to proceed.
- While visiting an eBay item page, just click the Slam-It! icon.
- Right-click up in your Internet explorer toolbar, and a tiny sub-menu should pop up.
- In the sub-menu, there is a list of items, and one of the items is Links. Make sure there is a checkmark
next to the word "Links."